Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yesterday I was Playing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for Xbox because I like the books so much. At first I thought it was gonna be fun. You know, I've played the HP games for PC and they all suck but this one gave me a little bit more freedom and features. All inall is better than the PC games, but it is also boring. Maybe I'mm too grown up for this kind of games.

Thing is now I'm playing Darkwatch. I have to say this looks like a really cool game. Having played the first chapter it alredy got me hooked up. I think the cut scenes could be better. I've read that the trailer won an award but can't specify. Now I'm no longer Harry, I'm Jericho.

Of course a mouse is still better than the joypad, but hell with it. My Xbox at least runs smoothly, while my PC whit its Nvidia Geforce 5200 is sometimes frustrating. If not useless like the case of FarCry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.