Friday, September 16, 2005

Nintendo Revolution Controller! Crazy!


When I first saw the new Nintendo Revolution today in the morning. I said "Fuck! what is this! They've gone crazy" But as I kept reading the articles (I can't wait to see a video) I said "This is genius" this controller gives us in some games one step closer to Virtual Reality as we imagines some years ago, with all the VR promises. I won't tell you all the details. But you can read about the Nintendo Controller here... and here.

Imagine what amazing Star Wars games they can make, with you killing every freaking sith with your controler-saber!!!

I have a worry though. This is a new idea, maybe it will do well maybe it won't. I really appreciate nintendo has taken this chance. But understand that we all resist to change. That's until of course we try it and see it is way better. I, myself am a little bit concerned what games are gonna come out for the Revolution. Seeing that is way diferent than Xbox and PS3, in gameplay I mean.

But if it is at good as it sounds. this may be a true Revolution!

No comments: