Monday, September 26, 2005

Classic gaming for a Lifetime!



I've downloaded the full SNES and NES rom set for PC Emulators.
The full set!!!
I haven't even played a single game, think I'm an compulsive downloader or whatever the hell it is named. Could this be an illness? I really don't know but today I'm gonna start downlading all the Gameboy roms. Even though I know I'll never play at least the 10%. ... I mean for SNES there must be like 5000 + games. But it is impossible to beat a normal game in one day playing just a few hours. So I guess I have a lifetime of game playing addiction. That sounds nice...
Anyway, here are the links to that:
SNES Roms
NES Roms
GB Roms
By the way, these are torrent files. That means you will need a bittorrent client. I recommend BitComet.
Peace! Take care of ur fingers!

No comments: