Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nija Gaiden Black is Out!!!


I should be more excited, but I've only played Ninja Gaiden for 10 minutes. 10 great minutes by the way, but not enough to get me hooked to the game (probably because I was testing 20 games already). The disc was in bad state I think, so will have to ask the guy for a refund or for another game.

Good News is I can just buy Ninja Gaiden Black! People say the best just got better. So I want to see what is this buzz about. I remember when I was a kid playing Ninja Gaiden on NES, throwing stars and all that stuff. It was great . It seemed lik the best graphics in the world and is still fun to play! (Now on my PC with my RockNES emulator). It's great to see how this fantastic games that showed up on the NES have grown over the years and ported out to various gaming consoles. It's now a gaming democracy. Power to the people. Peace

No comments: