Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Xbox for me



I've bought an Xbox a couple weeks ago. I must say it is awesome, that maybe because it came with the new controllers, I've seen the old ones and they really suck. But now I must say the Xbox has the best controllers I've ever used. It's so functional....yes even playing FPS. At first it was hard and awkward, but you just have to get the hang of it. Now I can play games without them going slow on the PC. This also solved my dilemma for buying a new graphic card that would cost me $800. Which I may buy if I ever had the money to spend. Anyway, I bought like 20 games, and started with two Star wars ones: Episode III and Republic Commando. I must say it felt so nice. Episode III was much like a better version of Jedi Power Battles (much easier too) and Republic commando is really cool, you actually can see the "dark side" of the war!. I just wish games were harder to beat, just like the old times. Not annoying, but harder.

No comments: