Monday, September 19, 2005

Sony relesases full list of upcoming PS3 games


That's true ladies and gentlemen!! I have to say though that I'm a little disappointed Sony didn't show any working game at the Tokyo Game Show.
But this list looks promising, currently the PS3 will have 102 games from the beggining! That's good to hear cause it means it will be supported. I am eager to hear Nintendo's list cause their system and gameplay are going to be something different.

You can see the list of PS3 games.

Among the games I want to see for the PS3 on this list are: Alone in the dark, Driver 5, Gundam, Devil May Cray, Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil), Metal Gear, Gran Turismo and Way of the Samurai.
I hope also Capcom take out another Megaman X Videogame, taking advantage of all the new features of the PS3! It would be awesome!

No comments: