Thursday, September 22, 2005

Game Babe of the Week

Oh yeah, you can call me sick, but I'm sure a lot of you people have been waiting this for a long time. So come on don't be shy and make suggestions for this brand new section of One Player Blog! You've seen them, on fighting games, RPG, Dangerous Adventures, Private Islands. You would like to meet them, but this ain't never gonna happen because they are all made of binary code and prettey pixels! So here am I, bringing you the best of this ladies.

This week we'll start with one pretty girl with a nice pair of ...throwing fans. Haha. She is Mai Shiranui, from the Fatal Fury and KOF games. I like this girl because she is a good fighter too, reminds me of Chun Li, who I used to kick butt on SFII. I hope you enjoy the pics and remember, they're not real but you can surely find a lookalike on the sreets and fulfill your fantasies! ;) . Anyway I will try to find one lookalkie for u and post it here!
Peace!!


No comments: