Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shitty Government Games


US Government has launched a videogame to teach children to eat right. You can read the news here. So... It's supposed to be a Rocket Ship right?..... That makes me wonder if people that make this games have the right nutrition. And that name... "MyPyramid Blast Off?" C'mon!

I'm making a prediction right now: These type of games will have less impact than Captain Planet had back in the 90's. the good ol' captain sure did save us from pollution.... ....
I don't get the point of making these type of videogames, I've played Mario Bros for years and don't eat mushrooms (not even smoke'em), stars or flowers and I don't go around the streets punching concrete blocks. I think that if they want to get people healthy for videogames they should give away for free Dance Dance Revolution machines for all fat people. That game sure made me sweat!

But I guess for the government is all going the hard way. I'm off to eat some flowers!

No comments: