Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yeah, Yeah Got My Xbox 360


UPDATE to my boring gaming life!!!! Just what you were expecting so much!!!

Well, got my Xbox, now I would really like to play it. Believe it or not I spent $600 on that machine - premuim edition. Now I'm almost broke, waiting fr my next check. (9 more days!!! I can do it!!)

For those who don't know me. I'm form Peru, so everything must go to taxes, services, etc, etc, so I expect to find the PS3 at $1000 no kidding. It is fucking awful, but I just have to embrace the facts. So far I've downloaded Pac Man to my 360. Yeah, $600 just to play Pac Man. I still have to re-accomodate al my gaming ecosystem, buy a long ethernet cable, a transformer. (Electricty ones, no Optimus Prime ones), and there you have it, I will be able 2 sdownload demos or give $60 to one happy store clerk of aprox the 3 stores that sells 360 games. Anyway, this makes me a pioneer of next-gen gaming in my country. Sí se puede!! - I don't understand why they can't even put a demo on my hard disk, and still I have a useless Titanic feature.

No comments: