Thursday, August 10, 2006

What's wrong with Sony? (or with me?)

I have a problem with the PS3. It just doesn't feel right.

This week I am facing an inner dilemma, I have the money to buy me an Xbox 360 along with an anxiety for playing next-gen games now, today (being specific, Dead Rising). Damn, I wish this was a big blog, where I could get hands on preview of all that cool stuff, but it isn't so I have to save for my toys. ;)

This got me thinking. Is Sony taking too much time? When the news first came out that the big next-gen game console wars had started i was excited. All my bets to the PS3, because I have an Xbox and missed a lot of PS2 games. But now Sony, is taking too long. I feel I'm not the only one. They've announced it's gonna be expensive, and this is worst to me, since I'm out of the USA.

How much will the games cost? Making a game is getting more expensive every year, or every console, since we are talking about them. It´s like making a movie, the fancier the graphics, physics and all the cool stuff, it is gonna cost more.

So I don't know... I'm getting tired of waiitng for the PS3, and not getting any great news from Sony. The last news I heard was 2 game development companies not making anything for the PS3. and here I'm am writing this. What do you think about this?

No comments: