Thursday, November 03, 2005

It’s never too late for a Horror Story

I know Halloween has passed, and I know I should have posted something that had to do with the celebration, but the truth is I’ve been too drunk to think about that. Now that I’m coming to my senses again, I found a story to share with you, a story that involves loneliness, greed, obsession, and of course “The DarkSide” hahah HAHAHAHA (mad laughter).

If you want to be a game programmer, artist, developer, or whatever the hell you like to do on the vg industry…. BEWARE!!! Not everything is Super Mario Sunshine out there. Read IGN’s “The Dark Side of Development”, not suitable for the faint of heart!!

Long hours of work, stressful deadlines, and lack of social life, have made hell of the lives of thousands of men on the vg industry. (and maybe the 3 girls working on games). You could be the next… Unless you prefer going pimpin’ around the world! ;)

No comments: