Thursday, November 17, 2005

All Time Crappiest Video Games

This is not my list of shitty games. Although I have to agree with most of the list. In special with Total Recall. I remember I rented this game once, back in the time when I had to actually save some money to rent it for 2 days. So, I rented it and discovered the game was shit. That's right. If you haven't played it i wouldn't recommend yo do that even if you download it for free.

Most of the foes you encounter in this fucking game are dwarves with a beard. You heard it good, they kick you in the balls until you are dead. The whole gameplay is fucked up, and you never get to see Sharon Stone nor the hooker with 3 tits. That in special really sucks. Anyway, maybe the d appear but I never got into playing the 2nd level.

My money was wasted. And on top of that next time I rented Dr. Jekyll & Mr Hyde!!!! Ok, I'm getting mad right now, Gotta grab a beer and relax. Meanwhile check The 20 Worst Video Games of All Time.

Peace

No comments: