Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Ring of Death Visited Me

Well, it sure sounds as a japanese horror flick, but it isn't. What I'm talkin about here is the -until the writing of this post- death of my dear, beloved Xbox 360.

That's right my friends, the dreaded red light came out with an error E74 on the screen, just when I decided to buy Dead or Alive 4 the next day (I finished all DOA Ultimate the previous day). You know, I'm living in Peru, so the whole guarantee-change of the Xbox is kinda tricky, so I brought it to my man A.O. to see if he could fix it. Though as of now he is still finding a way of makinf it work thanks his tech-magic, we discovered while tearing apart the machine, that four small discs that usually go under some bolts were not there - why? - Someone had opened and handled the machine before. Since no one here beside A.O. knows how to do it, we had the answer right away: The Microsoft gang.

They probably received a failed machined, repaired it and sold it again as new TO ME.

I'm really pissed off at my machine dying, but I still like a lot my 360. Why don't they fix things? why it soen't work flawless like the tough Xbox? These are questions unanswered by humanity today. But maybe old Bill will give the answers from his multimillion dollars french chateau. Damn him!

No comments: