Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's Raining Pokeballs - Halleluyah!

If you like to watch a lot of balls, you will love this commercial. You will se loooots of balls falling from the skies!! Okay, now don't get too excited ladies out there ;). This is the new commercial for the new Pokemon games for Nintendo DS hitting the stores this April 22nd.

I haven't played Pokemon games since the first ones for Gameboy color (... I think it was Pokemon Red) but I remember I had fun catching them all. Then it seemed to me that every game was the same so I stopped playing it. But, hey one thing I learned from buying a lot of games is it enver hurts to give it a try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi..i need help ,ive seen this youtube video urlo copy ..but i dont know how to do it...because my blog could improve alot with this feature..my blog is www.newgamers.blogspot.com