Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Late Too Late Reviews: Burnout Revenge


Today I’ve been playing Burnout Revenge for 15 minutes, here is my first impression:

This game is totally different from what you’ve played n car games. It’s like an advanced bumper car ride, along with all the cool cars you’ll have available. One thing: out of the first 15 minutes, I had to stand 10 of them of a girl (sounding much like Brooke Burke on NFS Underground) giving me all the details on the game, races, cars etc.

You thought you got rid of her? No! She is still in the very first race of each type giving you again those 10 minutes videos of cars smashing on each other while she still talks and talks and talks. Well, as you can see, I’ve only played 5 minutes of game, and then I had to go to the bathroom, and let my girlfriend play it for a while. She was instantly hooked. So there’s something to give your girl when you want to distract her for a few minutes. ;)

Well, that’s it. I really like smashing cars, and actually is pretty harder than it sounds, because you are looking for big combos here!. This is it so far in my late too late review. This game is from 2005 go figure. I have a stash of Xbox games that I’ve never played. So it’s time to get my thumbs dirrrrrty! Peace!

No comments: