Monday, July 24, 2006

Megaman Maverick Hunters X

What should I buy?

That was my question when I was deciding between the PSP and the Nintendo DS.
I had to take in consideration many of the features that may seem useful for me. Tactile screen??? MP3??? Which one is brighter??? You know, the usual stuff that marketers make you lust for. At the end I made my decision considering the games. I'm a big fan of both Castlevania and Megaman, so this was pretty tough. It was at this point that images of Megaman from my childhood came to my mind starting with that gorious day I finished Megaman 2. :D

So I bought the PSP and Megaman Maverick Hunters X.

Yes, I can't resist a Megaman Game, I have to really control myself to stop buying a PS2 just for them. Luckily I found a copy of a Megaman X8 floating ont he web :P.

I really recommend this game, I'm playing in Hard mode, and I noticed I'm a little bit rusty. Plus there are some changes like... VILE ACTUALLY KILLING YOU AT THE FIRST STAGE... :P So if you have a PSP and you love classic games you won't be dissapointed.


Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: