Tuesday, June 13, 2006

CONTRA!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

Check out this amazing video of a dude playing the song from Contra using a guitar.... Wow, I felt little butterflies in my stomach.

I remembered those good old times when I used to play Contra with my cousin, with those modded Max Play cartridges brought from Japan.

Well, sometimes the whole evening was just us blowing at the cartridge to make it work. But I still feel the butterflies..maybe I shouldn't have eaten them.




Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

2 comments:

Doom/Blondie said...

Dude - I got Dungeons and Dragons running SWEEET on my Macbook Pro using boot camp and a legit copy of windows

I was blown away.

Addictive stuff.

doom/blondie

Anonymous said...

hotel
houston
cheap hotel
hotel reservation
habbo hotel
hilton hotel
chicago hotel
hotel
hotel
reservation
discount
hilton baltimore baltimore baltimore
city
montreal
hotel montreal
hotel renaissance