Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Crysis is coming!!!!

I haven't finished playing FarCry yet, but it seems Crytek is well advanced in the development of Crysis, their new title using the CryENGINE 2.

When FarCry first came out to the market I was like Whoa!!!! Those are the best damn graphics I ever seen, you know? those realistic reflections, the AI, the shadows over your gun... Then I installed the patch to enable HDR on FarCry. And I was like Whoa!!Whoa!! Suddenly the game was even more cooler. Now I see these images and I'm just speechless. Just look at the graphics, it's incredible. The only downside to these fast developments is the fact that you have to buy the latest videocard, mainboard, screen, etc, etc, etc to play it like it is meant to be played. As a PC player you have to invest a lot of money...wel it's more spending than investing.

Check out the full pack of screenshots at IGN: Crysis