Saturday, January 21, 2006

Video Game Maps, Don't EVER get lost

Damn, this new websites appear way out of time! I remember a while ago playing the first Zelda game and getting lost. What did I do? I started drawing a fucking map thinking that wasn't going to be very big, then I found myself joining pages with masking tape, it started to grow like a mounstrous thing !! Then I stopped drawing and finally stopped playing, i spent most of my time with the big map, plus I've already downloaded a couple of other games that I wanted to put my hands on.

NOw it's easier you see? just go to the Internet and do a search for video games maps, or even better got o this website -- Video Game Maps -- and enjoy yourself, but remember, the easy way isn't always the better way. Wise words from a crack head player. Peace!